If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 904-6870

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residental Electrical Fire

This home fire was due to a faulty extension cord.  The home was almost completely destroyed.  The home sat for three months due to the fact homeowner had difficulty getting someone to help until she called us.  The before photo shows some of the exterior damage. The homeowners have been overjoyed at the progress and quality of our work.